The Integrate Hub Gatherings bring together researchers and practitioners in renewable energy and associated topics (energy efficiency, EVs, etc) to hear about new developments, discuss relevant items and discover areas in which to collaborate.
The meeting is held fortnightly on Wednesday during term time, from 11:00 to 12:30. People can participate in person or via video conference. Please get in touch with Helen Gavin if you are interested in joining the meeting!
- 06 Nov 2019 Scott Wheeler, Oxford University, “Project LEO: the first 6 months”
- 20 Nov 2019 Mark Herring, National Grid ESO, “Future Energy Scenarios”
- 04 Dec 2019 Paul Massara, former CEO of Electron, “The International AI Centre for Energy and Climate Change”
- 22 Jan 2020 Tina Fawcett and Sam Hampton Oxford University: “The Energy Superhub Oxford”
- 05 Feb 2020 Susann Stritzke, Oxford University, “The RISE project: Renewable, Innovative and Scalable Electrification”
- 19 Feb 2020 Jake Barnes and Sarah Darby, Oxford University: “The NEWCOMERS project – New clean energy communities in a changing European energy system”
- 04 Mar 2020 Niall Farrell, Potsdam Institute for Climate Impact Research, University of Oxford: “Changes to the Irish Single Electricity Market”